Thursday 6 June 2013

Creative CV

From a few of the Circular C Vs i saw, a few of there layouts and Designs attracted my eye. From that i started off by designing a rough template for my Creative CV. It isn't the best or most amazing CV in the world but i feel that it puts across my attitude and creative style. Very precise and neat and also got a little bit of a hand rendered feel to my work. I'm pleased with the overall outcome of my CV but i would of liked to have maybe spent a little more time on it and would have liked to have taken my design a lot further than what it already is. I feel as if on the right side of my skills icons i could have maybe added in another 3 skill sets that i have experience in just so that i get rid of the blank space and make my CV look a little more packed up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment