Thursday 6 June 2013

What other skills do you need to acquire? And what steps will you take in obtaining these skills?

I need to gain more of an understanding on these certain skills.

  • Confidence
  • Leadership 
  • Time Keeping
  • Concentration
  • Typography - I want to have a more typographic approach to my work/ Every designer should have a good strong knowledge in typography.
  •  I want to boost up my Dream Weaver and In Design software skills. I'm very interested in Website design so will need to take this next step in order to succeed. 

In order to obtain these skills i will need to spend more time working in the studio and at home doing my own person work. Also over the summer holiday i want to get a numerous amount of work experience in design studios to gain more of an understanding towards these chosen skills. So when i come back to start my 2nd year i will be ready to be more successful going onto my 3rd year.



No comments:

Post a Comment